So many naive blind sheep say that there are muslims and radical muslims. A muslim is someone that follows the qur’an, any one else is not a muslim, but I’m here to prove that even the ones called “moderate muslims” are actually radical ones just waiting for their orders to attack.
If you wish to read the qur’an as I am in the middle of, you can find he here http://www.clearquran.com/index.html and here http://al-quran.info and by comparing the two you will get a clearer understanding of the meanings…
As I read the qur’an the following are verses that prove what their goal is:
89 They would love to see you disbelieve, just as they disbelieve, so you would become equal. So do not befriend any of them, unless they emigrate in the way of God. If they turn away, seize them and execute them wherever you may find them; and do not take from among them allies or supporters.
33. The punishment for those who fight God and His Messenger, and strive to spread corruption on earth, is that they be killed, or crucified, or have their hands and feet cut off on opposite sides, or be banished from the land. That is to disgrace them in this life; and in the Hereafter they will have a terrible punishment.
38. Say to those who disbelieve: if they desist, their past will be forgiven. But if they persist-the practice of the ancients has passed away.
39. Fight them until there is no more persecution, and religion becomes exclusively for God. But if they desist-God is Seeing of what they do.
40. And if they turn away, know that God is your Protector. The Best Protector, and the Best Supporter.
41. And know that whatever spoils you gain, to God belongs its fifth, and to the Messenger, and the relatives, and the orphans, and the poor, and to the wayfarer, provided you believe in God and in what We revealed to Our servant on the Day of Distinction, the day when the two armies met. God is Capable of everything.
59. Let not the disbelievers assume that they are ahead. They will not escape.
5. When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists (believer in more than one God, like Father, Son, Holy Ghost) wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
20. Those who have believed and migrated, and waged jihād (“Holy War”) in the way of Allah with their possessions and persons have a greater rank near Allah, and it is they who are the triumphant.
29. Fight those who do not believe in God, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden, nor abide by the religion of truth-from among those who received the Scripture-until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.
And here is it, this is where they are told to do things like strap bombs to themselves (verses 38 & 39):
38. O you who have faith! What is the matter with you that when you are told: ‘Go forth in the way of Allah,’ you sink heavily to the ground? Are you pleased with the life of this world instead of the Hereafter? But the wares of the life of this world compared with the Hereafter are but insignificant.
39. If you do not go forth, He will punish you with a painful punishment, and replace you with another people, and you will not hurt Him in the least, and Allah has power over all things.
122. It is not advisable for the believers to march out altogether. Of every division that marches out, let a group remain behind, to gain understanding of the religion, and to notify their people when they have returned to them, that they may beware.
123. O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who attack you, and let them find severity in you, and know that God is with the righteous.
16. And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction. (Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is “utter destruction.” Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).
52. So do not obey the faithless, but wage against them a great jihād with it. (That is, with the help of the Qurʾān).
3. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehoods, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. God thus cites for the people their examples. 4. When you encounter those who disbelieve, strike at their necks (beheading). Then, when you have routed them, bind them firmly. Then, either release them by grace, or by ransom, until war lays down its burdens. Had God willed, He could have defeated them Himself, but He thus tests some of you by means of others. As for those who are killed in the way of God, He will not let their deeds go to waste.
4. God loves those who fight in His cause, in ranks, as though they were a compact structure.
9. O Prophet! Wage jihād against the faithless and the hypocrites, and be severe with them. Their refuge shall be hell, and it is an evil destination.